Indian Restaurant Near Me

Indian Resturant in high point

As a brown I love Indian food it’s better to say that I’m obsessed with Indian food and the obsession is just increased in recent years. I love eating Indian food and try new Indian restaurants. It’s been a hobby for a long time. I like to visit Indian restaurants. I often go with my friends.  The main purpose of exploring restaurants is trying new dishes and food but also the environment and vibe we get been in an Indian restaurant make you feel at home. The ways they serve and take care of their customers give me a lot of homely vibes. Just like that recently on my way to exploring the Indian restaurants, I found my favorite restaurant Salt n Pepper Indian restaurant. It is an incredibly amazing restaurant in NC.

 Salt n Pepper Indian cuisine serve all type of Indian food. They have both quality and quantity. Their menu has all Indian dishes. I have tried their many dishes such as karara chicken tikka, chicken tandoori, tandoori mix grill, Indian special Biryani,  malai kofta, and many other dishes, and trust me/I’m in awe they are so incredibly tasty. I still remember the taste. Oh, how can I forget to mention the dessert? 

tandoori mix grill in high point
malai kofta in high point


Indian Dessert in High Point:

Dessert was just epic so delicious and flavorful. And the environment is also peaceful and the staff is so friendly. They make sure to provide you with everything you want and to have your best time. I always had a great time there. Good food and a peaceful environment always make me so happy and Salt n Pepper is providing me with that. And I had like to say that Salt n Pepper Indian Restaurant is my favorite restaurant in high point NC. It’s the best restaurant for Indian food in town. If you live in or near high point and looking best Indian restaurants in town then Salt n Pepper Indian restaurant is your best choice.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBQ Nation Indian Grill